On Sale Now! Save 3% on the Kingston Digital SA1000M8/480G A1000 480GB PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive by Kingston at Time for Plan B. MPN: SA1000M8/480G. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kingston's A1000 solid-state drive is an entry-level PCIe NVMe solution with a single-sided M.2 22x80mm design. This form factor is ideal for thinner
Product Description & Reviews
Kingston's A1000 solid-state drive is an entry-level PCIe NVMe solution with a single-sided M.2 22x80mm design. This form factor is ideal for thinner notebooks and systems with limited space. Using a PCIe NVMe Gen 3.0 x2 interface, 4-channel Phison E8 controller, and 3D NAND Flash, this drive offers read and write speeds up to 1,500MB/s and 1,000MB/s1‑. It is 2X faster than a SATA-based SSD and 20X faster than a traditional hard drive offering exceptional responsiveness, ultra-low latency, and throughput. More reliable and durable than a hard drive, A1000 is built with NAND Flash semiconductor memory. There are no moving parts, making it far less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A1000 is available in multiple capacities from 240GB-960GB2 to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos, and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive with enough storage capacity for all your files.
Features & Highlights
- 20X faster than a hard drive1- With incredible read/write speeds the A1000 will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems
- M.2 2280 Form Factor - Multi-purpose SFF connector replaces small mSATA and mini-PCIe slots. Operating temperature is 0 to 70 degree celsius.
- Sequential read or write speeds up to 1,500 or 900 mb per second. Random 4k read or write is up to 100,000 or 90,000 iops
- Single-sided design - Integrates easily into designs with M.2 connectors; ideal for thin and light notebooks and in systems with limited space
- Multiple capacities - Available in a range of capacities up to 960GB to meet your data storage requirements
- PCIe/NVMe is NOT compatible with SATA III interface - please check your system specifications for supported SSD interface
Kingston Digital, Inc.
Internal Solid State Drives
Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
Kingston Digital, Inc.
0.87 x 0.14 x 3.15 inches
1.81 x 0.35 x 5.71 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kingston, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SSDPED1D960GAX1, ean: 5032037114691,
The Intel Optane SSD 905P is designed for the most demanding storage workloads in client systems, delivering high random read/write performance coupled with low latency and industry-leading endurance.1 Built with Intel Optane technology, a revolution...
mpn: ASX6000PNP-512GT-C, ean: 4713218469335,
Ultra-Fast PCIe NVMe Gen3x4 InterfaceUltra-Fast PCIe NVMe Gen3x4 Interface. Read/Write up to 2100/1500 MB/s *May vary by capacity. Ideal for large-data processing, video editing, photo editing, and gaming. Pcie M. 2 2280 form factor *PCIe M. 2 is not...
mpn: ASX8200PNP-512GT-C, ean: 4713218469458,
"Faster and Better – Flawless Editing XPG SX8200Pro Pie M. 2 2280 Solid State Drive is our newest addition to our Pie SSD family. SX8200Pro features 2nd Gen. 64-layer 3D NAND technology and ultra-fast Pie Gen3x4 interface, offering sustained peak R...