OWC Express 4M2 4-Slot M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure, (OWCTB3EX4M2SL)
OWC Express 4M2 4-Slot M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure, (OWCTB3EX4M2SL) by OWC at Time for Plan B. MPN: OWCTB3EX4M2SL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The sheer performance of the Express 4M2 helps you meet deadlines faster, giving you more time to explore your creativity and push your projects
Product Description & Reviews
The sheer performance of the Express 4M2 helps you meet deadlines faster, giving you more time to explore your creativity and push your projects further. The OWC Express 4M2 is ready to serve with four easy-to-access M.2 NVMe SSD slots customizable for any workflow with vibration damping feet that allow for vertical or horizontal orientation. Install up to 8TB of capacity and experience up to 2800MB/s of mind-bending performance via Thunderbolt 3. The Express 4M2 is an amazingly small digital workhorse with world-renowned OWC quality and award-winning support built in. The OWC Express 4M2 comes equipped with OWC SoftRAID which provides the amazing capability to RAID across multiple drive enclosures. You can also add more Express 4M2 drives to your storage pool using Windows Storage Spaces. Configure and reconfigure your storage however you need by combining multiple OWC Express 4M2 drives together on Mac and Windows. It's often thought that hardware RAID is better than software RAID, but we've proven that not to be true. We've combined the performance and capacity of the OWC Express 4M2 with our robust SoftRAID engine. Experience breathtaking performance, multi-enclosure capability, advanced drive monitoring, e-notifications and downloadable updates. Once you do, you'll see how hardware RAID doesn't even come close. The OWC Express 4M2 is fully backward compatible with Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2. Utilize Thunderbolt 3 performance to work at full speed, and step back to Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 whenever connectivity compatibility is needed for your workflow. Add a Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter along with the appropriate Thunderbolt cable, and you're all set.
Features & Highlights
- Four easy-to-access M.2 NVMe SSD slots customizable for any workflow; Install up to 8TB of capacity and experience up to 2800MB/s of mind-bending performance via Thunderbolt 3
- The compact design allows for vertical or horizontal orientation and easily fits into your workflow, studio or on stage; 4 easy-access M.2 slots allow you to swap, upgrade or expand to configure the Express 4M2 to serve any project need
- Thunderbolt Certified for Mac and Windows; With a convenient DisplayPort located on the rear of the OWC Express 4M2, There's no need to worry about adapters or long cables, just plug your display directly into the Express 4M2 and you're all set.
- Equipped with OWC SoftRAID providing the capability to RAID across multiple drive enclosures; add more drives to your storage pool using Windows Storage Spaces; Configure and reconfigure by combining multiple drives together on Mac and Windows
- Includes: OWC Express 4M2 SSD enclosure, SoftRAID Lite XT, Power supply and cable, Thunderbolt 3 cable; 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty
External Solid State Drives
12.2 x 7.87 x 4.72 inches
7.64 x 4.33 x 12.05 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OWC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ATOMXMINI500PK, ean: 0812937023003,
Overview This 500GB Angelbird AtomX SSDmini is custom designed to fit into a variety of Atomos products, while maintaining high data throughput rates necessary for a 4K workflow. It fits perfectly into the Atomos Ninja V, Ninja Flame, Ninja Inferno, ...
mpn: STHK500800, ean: 0763649131398,
Experience fast editing, backups, and transfers with full-throttle speeds of up to 540MB/s. Store high-res source files, images, and video. And enjoy universal compatibility across Mac, Windows, USB-C, and USB3.0.500GB USB3.0 external solid state dri...
mpn: FTES001B35, ean: 0761133910146,
Read and Write speeds up to 450 MB/s. Rubber case prevents from shock and vibration. No drivers necessary. Formatted in exFat. Reverse compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1.. 3 year warranty. ...
By Glyph Production Technologies
mpn: A2000PRO, ean: 0691450003729,
2TB External Solid-state Drive, Thunderbolt 3, with MIL-standard 810F Rating for Shock, Vibration, Dust, and SandPortable bus-powered solid state drive. Thunderbolt 3, 40Gb/s. Read speeds up to 2,800 MB/s; Write speeds up to 2,600 MB/s. MIL-Standard ...